This Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe is healthy, delicious and a classic. It comes highly recommended by adults and children alike!
- 3–4 carrots, peeled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3–4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 3 organic chicken breasts
- 5 cups chicken broth
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 ounces raw cheese
- Dice the chicken and chop the carrots, celery, zucchini and onion.
- Place the chicken and vegetables in a large soup pot and cover with cold water. Heat and simmer, uncovered, until chicken is thoroughly cooked (usually over 30 minutes).
- Strain the chicken and vegetables, then add them back into the pot. Pour in the broth, season with sea salt and black pepper, and heat up for 10 minutes. Top with cheese and serve.