This Butternut Squash Bake recipe is a great addition to any meal! It’s healthy, full of flavor and easy to make.
- 1 small butternut squash, roasted
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup chèvre goat cheese
- Cut butternut squash lengthwise in half and roast face down in oven at 350 degrees F for 45 -60 minutes depending on size.
- Cook onions in a pan with oil until caramelized, about 15-20 minutes.
- Once cooled, flip butternut squash halves face up.
- Top squash with onions, chopped apple, and pecans. Drizzle with cinnamon and coconut oil.
- Add goat cheese and serve.