Pear Cranberry Salad Recipe
This Pear Cranberry Salad recipe is great! Salads can get so boring but these ingredients bring new flavors and ideas to the plate! Try it today!
- 2 cups lettuce
- 2 pears, thinly sliced vertically
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup raw Goat Cheese
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, gently toss lettuce with sliced pears (optional: grill pear slices briefly).
- Put vinegar, olive oil, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a jar with a lid and shake well.
- Add enough dressing to just coat.
- Top with dried cranberries and goat cheese.
Since I can’t print it to put in my cookbook, it is useless to me.