No-Bake Apple Crisp Recipe
This no-bake apple crisp recipe is gluten-free, healthy and easy to make! Eat it cold or warm it up. Either way, you will want seconds!
- 8 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup raisins, soaked and drained
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup medjool dates
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Place 2 apples, raisins, 1 tsp. cinnamon and nutmeg in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Toss remaining chopped apples with lemon juice in a large bowl. Pour apple raisin puree over apples and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a medium sized baking dish and set aside.
- Pulse walnuts, dates, 1 tsp. cinnamon and sea salt in a food processor until coarsely ground. Be careful not to over mix.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples and press down lightly with your hands.
- Serve immediately or let sit for a few hours for the flavor to marinate.
Comments are closed.
I am eating the Raw Apple Crisp dish now. I added cocinuts to the nut topping and it is very good and easy to make. I will share this dish with my other vegan friends. Thanks Dr Axe
If you join pinterest, you can save Dr. Axe’s recipes with the Pinterest button in their own file or under a recipe section.
looks like oats are in the topping, but it doesn’t have that as an ingredient.
I have so many food allergies soy gluten that I can’t wait to try this recipe it’s something that the whole family can eat and I can feel good about serving to them
I need a way to save these recipes when I see one I like.
I post them to a page on pinterest.
I made this recipe for my family and we all loved it. Is there nutritional information available for your recipes? I am looking for the carb count for my son who is a type 1 diabetic.
Does it require any baking? The recipe doesn’t say that clearly.
No it does not. It is meant to be a raw recipe
This sounds wonderful…I am battling cancer ..Should I avoid because of sugar…or could I possibly eat something like this occasionally …Don’t want to sabbatoge the killing of bad cells..
This is one of my favorite dessert recipes!!! Yummm!!!!