- 8 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup raisins, soaked and drained
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup medjool dates
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Place 2 apples, raisins, 1 tsp. cinnamon and nutmeg in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Toss remaining chopped apples with lemon juice in a large bowl. Pour apple raisin puree over apples and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a medium sized baking dish and set aside.
- Pulse walnuts, dates, 1 tsp. cinnamon and sea salt in a food processor until coarsely ground. Be careful not to over mix.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples and press down lightly with your hands.
- Serve immediately or let sit for a few hours for the flavor to marinate.
This no-bake apple crisp recipe is gluten-free, healthy and easy to make! Eat it cold or warm it up. Either way, you will want seconds!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &