This no-bake apple crisp recipe is gluten-free, healthy and easy to make! Eat it cold or warm it up. Either way, you will want seconds!
- 8 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup raisins, soaked and drained
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup medjool dates
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Place 2 apples, raisins, 1 tsp. cinnamon and nutmeg in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Toss remaining chopped apples with lemon juice in a large bowl. Pour apple raisin puree over apples and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a medium sized baking dish and set aside.
- Pulse walnuts, dates, 1 tsp. cinnamon and sea salt in a food processor until coarsely ground. Be careful not to over mix.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples and press down lightly with your hands.
- Serve immediately or let sit for a few hours for the flavor to marinate.