- 5 medium beets (about 1 pound without greens), ends trimmed, halved
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- ¼ cup fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Edible Flower garnish
- Set a steamer basket in a large saucepan with a lid. Fill with enough water to come just below basket; bring to a boil. Place beets in steamer basket, cover pot, and reduce water to a gentle simmer. Steam until beets are tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, grab beets with a paper towel and slip off skins.
- In a medium bowl combine sliced beets, garlic, vinegar, and oil; season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Remove and discard garlic.
- Serve beets topped with mint, goat cheese and edible flowers.
This beet salad with edible flowers recipe is a fun twist on the typical salad! Spice up your salad by adding these fun ingredients! It’s sure to impress guests and is definitely photo worthy!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &