This Apple Quinoa and Kale Salad recipe is a great side! Kale is high in vitamin A, vitamin K and magnesium while quinoa is a grain high in protein. The combination is pure deliciousness. Try it today!
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa (cooked)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ organic lemon (peel and juice)
- 2 tbsp hot english mustard (or stone ground)
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 large leafs of kale
- 2 red apples
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1 handful sprouts
- Cook the quinoa, and let it cool.
- Mix olive oil, lemon, mustard for the dressing in a small bowl.
- Rinse and chop the kale and apples.
- Mix all the ingredients and top with goat cheese.