This Cinnamon Buns with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe is delicious, gluten-free and healthy.
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns Recipe
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ teaspoob baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup organic cream cheese
- ⅔ cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Combine next 4 (ingredients 5-8) ingredients together in separate mixing bowl.
- Combine both bowls and mix well.
- Scoop batter into greased muffin pan.
- Mix together cinnamon topping ingredients (ingredients 9-11) and sprinkle over batter in pan.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Mix remaining cream cheese frosting ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once muffins have cooled, top with cream cheese frosting.