This Cinnamon Buns with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe is delicious, gluten-free and healthy.
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns Recipe
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ teaspoob baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup organic cream cheese
- ⅔ cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Combine next 4 (ingredients 5-8) ingredients together in separate mixing bowl.
- Combine both bowls and mix well.
- Scoop batter into greased muffin pan.
- Mix together cinnamon topping ingredients (ingredients 9-11) and sprinkle over batter in pan.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Mix remaining cream cheese frosting ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once muffins have cooled, top with cream cheese frosting.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &