This Lemon Protein Bars Recipe is a great snack to eat on the run! They’re delicious, healthy and easy to make!
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder (bone broth or whey)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 6 ounces lemon juice
- 4 egg whites
- ¼-½ teaspoon stevia
- 8 ounces applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 8 x 8 pan with coconut oil.
- Mix oat flour, protein power, salt and baking soda together.
- In a separate bowl, combine lemon juice, egg whites, stevia and applesauce.
- Combine both bowls ingredients into 1 bowl.
- Spread into greased pan and bake for 25 minutes.