- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder (bone broth or whey)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 6 ounces lemon juice
- 4 egg whites
- ¼-½ teaspoon stevia
- 8 ounces applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 8 x 8 pan with coconut oil.
- Mix oat flour, protein power, salt and baking soda together.
- In a separate bowl, combine lemon juice, egg whites, stevia and applesauce.
- Combine both bowls ingredients into 1 bowl.
- Spread into greased pan and bake for 25 minutes.
This Lemon Protein Bars Recipe is a great snack to eat on the run! They’re delicious, healthy and easy to make!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &