This Almond Butter Cookie Recipe is delicious and a healthy alternative to the classic cookie recipe.
- 1¾ cup Paleo flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup grass-fed butter, softened
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup sprouted almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 dark chocolate bars, minimum 72% cacao
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, cream tougher the butter, maple syrup, almond butter and coconut sugar until well combined. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add in the flour mixture and mix well.
- Shape into balls and place on baking sheet. Take a piece of the chocolate bar and press it flat into top of dough.
- Bake for 8 minutes.