Most people are familiar with the main benefit of beetroot, which is reducing blood pressure. New research is showing that beetroot can even enhance your endurance during athletic performance! See their benefits and try this delicious Sweet Potato Beet Hash recipe!
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 large beet, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 slice turkey bacon
- 1 onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss the sweet potatoes and beets with coconut oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the turkey bacon and cook until bacon is crispy. Add the onions and season with salt. Cook until onions caramelize. Add the sweet potatoes and beets to the pan and stir, cooking for another 5 minutes.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &