Coconut has been around for centuries but has recently gained increased popularity in the media. Coconut oil has many health benefits, even aiding in weight loss and helping to stimulate the metabolism! Experience the impressive nutrition of almonds and coconuts, plus satisfy your chocolate cravings with this delicious Dark Chocolate Coconut Clusters recipe.
- ¾ cup of coconut flakes
- ⅔ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup sprouted almond butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 dark chocolate bar, minimum 72% cacao
- In a bowl, mix all but the chocolate
- From the mixture, form small balls in your hands. Set them on a plate and put them in the freezer to harden
- Melt chocolate over medium heat. Once melted, turn heat off and wait 5 minutes. Take frozen balls and dip in chocolate and return them to plate. Place in freezer to harden.