If you want a spin on a classic fall dessert then you’ve got to try this pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe.
Rich, smooth and bursting with flavors of pumpkin, cream and fall spices this recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Also, this recipe uses all natural ingredients and is healthy! Pumpkin is loaded with vitamin A and potassium. Goat cheese is packed with nutrients like calcium, vitamin B2 and protein. And cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants.
I can’t wait for you to indulge in this creamy and decadent pumpkin dessert recipe!
2 hours, 15 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup almonds, crushed
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 inch springform pan
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 ounces chèvre goat cheese
- 1½ cups coconut sugar
- 16 ounces organic cream cheese
- 1¼ cup pumpkin
- 3/4 cup organic goat's milk yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix almond flour, crushed almonds, 1/4 cup coconut sugar, baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl
- Stir in butter until almond mixture is even. Pour almond mixture into a 10-inch springform pan and press firmly into the bottom.
- Bake until crust is set, about 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat together goat cheese and 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar.
- Add in cream cheese and beat for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and beat until mixture is very smooth, about 2 more minutes.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake on a rack positioned in middle of oven for about 1 hour, 15 minutes or until cake is set.
- Allow it to cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &