Crockpot Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup kefir
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup raw goat cheese, shredded
- 1 cup raw sheep cheese, shredded
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and grated into hashbrowns
- 1 pound chicken sausage, chopped
- ½ cup bell pepper, chopped
- In a bowl, beat eggs, kefir, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Stir in half the sheep cheese, half the goat cheese and half the green onions.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the potatoes, sausage, peppers and remaining cheese and onions. Add to slow cooker.
- Pour egg mixture over layers and cook on low for 6–8 hours.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &