Winter is soon approaching upon on us and with the colder weather comes the vaccine industry pushing their flu shots, again. By mid October we’re going to be bombarded with all the media hype telling us to get a flu shot! Ever wonder why, if the flu shot worked so well, people are revaccinated year after year? The CDC claims their vaccines work super well and that if vaccinated a person is immune from contracting the flu, and yet, in the same breath they let us know we need to be revaccinated. Huh?
CDC and Ambiguous Advertising
Revaccinated? What’s that all about? Apparently the vaccine wears off. Oddly they revaccinate with the very same strain they used in the previous year. What’s even more strange about this whole CDC picture of being revaccinated is human antibodies are supposed to last a lifetime. This means, say, if you get the chicken pox as a kid you will not develop the chicken pox again because your body creates antibodies which make you virtually immune to contracting chicken pox ever again!
The vaccine industry advertizes that their flu shot vaccine works exactly the same way, meaning the flu shot creates antibodies against that particular viral strain so you won’t get that type of flu ever again! Wow that is quite a claim. I say claim, because that’s all it is since they are pushing revaccination with the same inoculate strain they used last year. So then what is all of this revaccination hype?
When you contemplate this carefully you’ll realize that none of it really makes too much sense, except for the fact that flu shots aren’t free; they cost $25 per shot, according to Eric R. Esterbrook, pharmacist and owner of Esterbrook Pharmacy. I think it would be safe to say that what they advertize about the vaccines is ambiguous at best.
Have you ever wondered why they push the flu vaccine on perfectly healthy people? This year they are advising that everybody over the age of six months be vaccinated. Last year and the year before it was only children, elderly and those who are immune compromised. Wow, they must have made a big batch of the flu stuff this year!
Do they really care if we get the flu or not? Aren’t the flu vaccines just another form of revenue for the ones who push it, such as the researchers, manufacturers, pharmaceutical Industry, FDA and others? I mean, why push the flu shot onto perfectly healthy folks? Go figure.
Should I Get a Flu Shot, I’m Healthy?
The truth is most people who get the flu do not have any complications whatsoever, except for being uncomfortable through the duration of the flu. But a small percentage of people have complications. Deaths from the flu are hyped up and spread throughout the media to cause undue fear in people so they’ll rush down and get vaccinated. The Vaccination Industry is big business and the more people who run down and get their flu shot, the more revenue.
Last year two young men (two different cases) died from simple tooth infections too. Sadly, they couldn’t afford to have root canals done on their teeth and the infection killed them. This could have been prevented! These kinds of tragedies happen all the time, but they aren’t doing anything about those people who can’t afford to have medical and dental! This is because when it comes out of their own pocket they do not want to have anything to do with it. You never hear about these kinds of tragic and preventable stories because it makes them look bad. The point is terrible complications can arise from someone having a cavity!
It’s true, a very few amount of people will have complications when they contract the measles and they die; some people have complications when they catch the common cold because it turns into an infection in the lungs and they die. Wouldn’t it be safe to say then that most people do NOT need to have a flu shot? It would be far better for your health to go ahead and contract the flu and ride it out so your body can then truly build up antibodies against that type of flu!
Study after Study Shows the Flu Shot is a Scam
- A study published in the October 2008 issue of the Archives of Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine found that vaccinating young children against the flu had no impact on flu-related hospitalizations or doctor visits during two recent flu seasons. The researchers concluded that “significant influenza vaccine effectiveness could not be demonstrated for any season, age, or setting” examined.
- A 2008 study published in the Lancet found that influenza vaccination was NOT associated with a reduced risk of pneumonia in older people. This also supports an earlier study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine.
- Research published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine also confirms that there has been no decrease in deaths from influenza and pneumonia in the elderly, despite the fact that vaccination coverage among the elderly has increased from 15 percent in 1980 to 65 percent now.
- In 2007, researchers with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and the National Institutes of Health published this conclusion in the Lancet Infectious Diseases:
- A large-scale, systematic review of 51 studies, published in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews in 2006, found no evidence that the flu vaccine is any more effective than a placebo in children under 2. The studies involved 260,000 children, age 6 to 23 months.
Skip the Shot and Naturally Protect Yourself!
Our bodies are not intended to be given noxious toxins such as what the flu shots are made of. According to an article on doctor Mercola’s website, vaccines have aluminum, sucrose, animal tissues, MSG, and antifreeze in them. Ugh!
The best way to help YOU from getting sick this winter is to take care of YOU. Treat yourself better than you ever have before. That starts with a healthy eating regime. Get healthy now and stay healthy!
- Eat a wide variety of raw fruits and vegetables (get your seven colors in daily)
- Cleanse your digestive tract (colon cleanse) before the flu season hits
- Include more probiotics in your diet now such as yogurt, kefir, and sauerkraut
- Don’t stay up late, de-stress your life and get plenty of sleep
- Amp up your water intake by two extra glasses a day
- Eat an organic apple with the skin on every night before bed (helps with constipation)
- Start juicing today, organic fruits and veggies each morning on an empty stomach (don’t forget to add two or three cloves of natural antibiotic, garlic)
- Get some sunshine on your skin
- Exercise regularly even if its brisk walking a few miles every day (get outside and enjoy the fall weather)
- Don’t let the media hype scare you into getting the flu shot
Be good to yourself! If you happen to get the flu even though you are doing all of these things, your symptoms will be very mild and you will get over it more quickly. You can bet on it! Take care of yourself and let nature take its due course.