This homemade healing bath salts recipe will help increase relaxation, relieve muscle pain, decrease stress and support body detoxification. Rather than spend hundreds of dollars at the spa, try this amazing spa-like recipe in the comfort of your own home!
Homemade Healing Bath Salts
- 3 cups Epsom salts
- 1 cup baking soda
- Water to fill bath (as hot as you can stand without burning yourself)
- 40 drops lavender essential oil (or use 20 drops lavender essential oil and 20 drops juniper berry essential oil)
- Large glass jar
- Combine dry ingredients and store in a closed container
- At bath time, add 1 cup of dry ingredients and the essential oil to the water
- Soak for 20–40 minutes (the longer the better)
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &