Each week, Dr. Josh Axe brings you the latest health advice on topics such as: weight loss, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, hormone imbalance, depression, childhood disorders like ADHD and autism, sports training, even the common cold.
Maximize Your Health focuses on setting people free from their current health conditions so they can live their lives to their fullest potential. During the show Dr. Axe helps people gain victory in their health by offering solutions with diet, nutritional supplements, exercise, detoxification strategies and stress management.
The mission of this show is to save lives around the world. The Journal of American Medical Association has shown that heart disease kills 800,000 people per year and cancer kills 700,000, and Diabetes and childhood obesity are rising to epidemic proportions. Studies have established that approximately 90% of all diseases are lifestyle-induced. So if you’ve life styled yourself into a condition, then you can lifestyle your way out.
Recent callers have asked Dr. Axe:
- I am exercising everyday but still can’t lose weight, what can I do?
- My son has recently been diagnosed with Autism, is there anything I can do to improve or help reverse his condition?
- My doctor put me on blood pressure and cholesterol medications and I want to get off; what do I need to do?
- A friend of mine has recently been diagnosed with Crohn’s disease and it’s getting worse, what advice can I give her?
- How can I eat healthy when I am traveling all the time?
- I am struggling with severe depression and I have even considered suicide… I feel like I have no hope, can you help me?
- My mom and sister both had cancer. Is it totally genetic, or are there things I can do to prevent it?
Live every Sunday from:Click here to listen live!
Call 615-737-9986 to be on the show, or ask your health question on Facebook and he will answer it on the air!
By subscribing to this free podcast, you will receive the latest health advice each week.
Or you can subscribe via RSS to access the weekly radio podcast in your RSS Reader. Choose this option if you want to download individual shows or guest interviews: