This Grilled Eggplant with Mozzarella recipe is a great dish! It has great flavor and is full of healthy fiber! Try it with dinner tonight!
Grilled Eggplant with Mozzarella Recipe
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 large eggplant, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large ball fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup of fresh whole basil leaves
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- Coconut oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Black pepper to taste
- Toss eggplant with kosher salt, oil and pepper. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Grill Eggplant slices for 4-5 minutes per side over a medium heat or until they just begin to get grill marks.
- Serve eggplant wit mozzarella, tomatoes and basil stacked.
- Drizzle Balsamic vinegar over top and serve.