This homemade face wash recipe will leave your skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and clean. The essential oils and coconut oil work to kill any bacteria while providing nutrients and hydration to your skin to keep it looking and feeling young and vibrant! It’s one of my all-time favorite recipes!
Note: Citrus essentials oils are highly concentrated and are full of healthy acidic properties. Because of this, we recommend you use glass containers when storing them so they don’t eat away any of the plastic. Since lemon oil does contain compounds that contribute to photosensitivity, you should avoid sun for at least 12 hours after using to be safe. That doesn’t mean you can’t go outside, but rather, just use a sun hat or stick to shady spots. (1)
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Homemade Face Wash
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- Glass Jar
- (if acne prone, replace frankincense and lemon oils with 10 drops of tea tree essential oil)
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan over low heat
- Once melted, remove from heat and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Store in wash dispenser or air tight jar and keep it in a cool place