This homemade conditioner recipe is awesome! It helps to restore the hairs natural pH, thus rehydrating the hair! The result is soft, luscious and healthy hair! Try it today.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 10 drops of essential oils
- Customize Your Conditioner: [Rosemary or sage essential oils for all types of hair] [Lemon, bergamot, or tea tree essential oils for oily hair] [Lavender, sandalwood or geranium essential oils for dry hair or dandruff]
- BPA free plastic bottles or glass bottle with dispenser
- Mix ingredients together in 8oz spray bottle
- Shake bottle before using and then spray hair
- Leave in hair for 5 minutes then rinse
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &