This homemade muscle rub really works! It penetrates deep into the muscles, bringing a soothing and relaxing sensation. Among the natural muscle relaxers I’ve used, this is one of my favorite remedies to use after I’ve done my BurstFIT workout.
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Homemade Muscle Rub
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup grated beeswax
- 2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 2 teaspoon ginger or turmeric powder (Note: While turmeric is an outstanding anti-inflammatory, be aware that it will cause some temporary skin discoloration)
- 15 drops peppermint essential oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- glass jar
- Pour all oils (except essential oils) in to a jar. Place a saucepan with 2 inches of water over medium low heat.
- Place jar in saucepan and allow contents to melt. Stir to combine. Add the cayenne and ginger/turmeric.
- Once combined, allow to cool slightly and then add in essential oils. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into metal tins or storage containers and allow to set.