This homemade probiotic toothpaste recipe is one of my all time favorites! (You can add it to the list of ways to prevent and heal tooth decay naturally.) Not only does it thoroughly clean your teeth, but it also helps to detoxify your mouth and finishes with a cooling sensation! Try it today!
From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut only affects the digestive system, but in reality it can affect more. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
Homemade Probiotic Toothpaste
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tbsp bentonite clay
- 2 capsules of organic probiotics
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Toothpaste tube
- Mix all ingredients together
- Put into rubber tube or sealed glass container
- Brush teeth for 2 minutes 2-3x daily