Tooth staining is just a part of life for coffee and tea drinkers. Eating sweets can also fade your pearly whites. Rather than use chemicals to get your smile back, try this homemade teeth whitener recipe. It’s completely natural, cleansing and works great! Try it today.
Homemade Teeth Whitener
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 mashed strawberry
- 3 drops lemon essential oil
- Mix baking soda with strawberry until a paste forms.
- Add in essential oil drops. Put paste mixture on your toothbrush and brush teeth for 2 minutes.
- Rinse mouth and brush teeth with normal tooth paste.
- Use immediately after preparing ingredients. May store in refrigerated space for an additional 1-3 days. Mix before each use.