Tooth staining is just a part of life for coffee and tea drinkers. Eating sweets can also fade your pearly whites. Rather than use chemicals to get your smile back, try this homemade teeth whitener recipe. It’s completely natural, cleansing and works great! Try it today.
Homemade Teeth Whitener
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 mashed strawberry
- 3 drops lemon essential oil
- Mix baking soda with strawberry until a paste forms.
- Add in essential oil drops. Put paste mixture on your toothbrush and brush teeth for 2 minutes.
- Rinse mouth and brush teeth with normal tooth paste.
- Use immediately after preparing ingredients. May store in refrigerated space for an additional 1-3 days. Mix before each use.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &