Many cologne’s contain synthetic fragrances that can be toxic. Instead, try this homemade men’s cologne recipe. It’s easy to make, and the essential oils — including cedarwood essential oil, bergamot oil and sandalwood essential oil — provide health benefits while smelling amazing! Try it today!
Note: Citrus essentials oils are highly concentrated and are full of healthy acidic properties. Because of this, we recommend you use glass containers when storing them so they don’t eat away any of the plastic.
Homemade Men’s Cologne
- 5 drops cedarwood essential oil
- 3 drops bergamot essential oil
- 2 drops sandalwood essential oil
- 8 ounces (300ml) 70 percent alcohol or vodka
- Glass roll on tube or glass cologne spray bottle
- Mix all ingredients together and store in a bottle.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &