Conventional lotions can be full of chemicals and harmful synthetic fragrances! Instead, try this homemade body butter lotion! It’s easy to make, cost effective and great for your skin!
Homemade Body Butter Lotion
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 1/8 cup Jojoba Oil
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 20 drops Essential Oil (choose oils based on scent of choice)
- Large Glass Jar or Small glass Jar
- Put shea butter, coconut oil and jojoba oil in glass bowl then place that bowl in sauce pan that is filled with water.
- Heat stove to medium and mix oils together
- Once mixed, put in refrigerator for an hour or until solid
- With a regular mixer or hand mixer, beat the oils until they are whipped and fluffy. Add essential oils and mix in
- Fill container with body butter mixture and store at room temperature