Conventional lotions can be full of chemicals and harmful synthetic fragrances! Instead, try this homemade body butter lotion! It’s easy to make, cost effective and great for your skin!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Homemade Body Butter Lotion
- ½ cup shea butter
- ⅛ cup jojoba oil
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 20 drops essential oil (choose oils based on scent of choice)
- Large glass jar or small glass jar
- Put shea butter, coconut oil and jojoba oil in glass bowl then place that bowl in sauce pan that is filled with water.
- Heat stove to medium and mix oils together
- Once mixed, put in refrigerator for an hour or until solid
- With a regular mixer or hand mixer, beat the oils until they are whipped and fluffy. Add essential oils and mix in
- Fill container with body butter mixture and store at room temperature
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &