This Homemade Honey Face Wash for Clear Skin recipe is amazing! It’s full of probiotics to invigorate your skin, tea tree oil that kills acne causing bacteria, and honey to help calm inflammation! Try it today!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Homemade Honey Face Wash for Clear Skin
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 20 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 2 capsules of live probiotics
- Mix all ingredients together until well-combined
- Pour into a convenient bottle and store in cool place.