This homemade lavender lemon lip balm recipe is amazing! Rather than putting toxic chemicals onto your skin and mouth, try this recipe! It provides nourishment and hydration for dry, cracked lips without the negative side effects! Try it today!
Note: Citrus essentials oils are highly concentrated and are full of healthy acidic properties! Because of this, we recommend you use glass or tin containers when storing them so they do not eat away any of the plastic.
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Homemade Lavender Lemon Lip Balm
- 2 tablespoons bees wax
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 7 drops lavender essential oil
- 7 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 drops vitamin E
- Lip balm tins or chapsticks containers
- In a small pot over medium low heat melt beeswax, coconut oil, and vitamin E. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add essential oils. Whisk well to distribute oil throughout the mixture.
- Pour quickly into tins or jars. Let cool on counter till hard.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &