This homemade mouthwash recipe contains essential oils that naturally cleanse your teeth and gums. Tea tree oil kills germs while peppermint oil freshens the mouth and also leaves a soothing feeling.
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- 2 cups spring water
- BPA free plastic dispenser bottles
- Pour all ingredients into a bottle. Shake to mix.
- Take a small sip, swish mixture around in your mouth, gargle for 30 seconds and spit out. Do not swallow.