This homemade mouthwash recipe contains essential oils that naturally cleanse your teeth and gums. Tea tree oil kills germs while peppermint oil freshens the mouth and also leaves a soothing feeling.
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- 2 cups spring water
- BPA free plastic dispenser bottles
- Pour all ingredients into a bottle. Shake to mix.
- Take a small sip, swish mixture around in your mouth, gargle for 30 seconds and spit out. Do not swallow.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &