This homemade mouthwash recipe contains essential oils that naturally cleanse your teeth and gums. Tea tree oil kills germs while peppermint oil freshens the mouth and also leaves a soothing feeling.
If you feel like you could use some more in depth information on essential oils, Dr. Josh Axe is hosting a free webinar going over, in great detail, uses and tips for using essential oils. Click below to learn more.
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- 2 cups spring water
- BPA free plastic dispenser bottles
- Pour all ingredients into a bottle. Shake to mix.
- Take a small sip, swish mixture around in your mouth, gargle for 30 seconds and spit out. Do not swallow.