This homemade vapor rub recipe really works! The essential oils deliver a soothing feeling while giving off an aroma that helps to open up the respiratory system and help improve the ease of breathing. Try it today!
Homemade Vapor Rub
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup grated Bees wax
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
- 20 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- Glass jar
- Pour the olive oil, coconut oil and beeswax into a jar.
- Place a saucepan with 2 inches of water over medium low heat.
- Place jar in saucepan and allow oils to melt. Stir to combine.
- Once combined, allow to cool slightly and add in essential oils.
- Pour mixture into metal tins or storage containers and allow to set.