The benefits of omega-3 fats are immense! In addition to have anti inflammatory properties, they have also been proven effective in the treatment and prevention of hundreds of medical conditions. Get your daily dose of these amazing omega-3 fats with this delicious and easy to make salmon cakes recipe! It’s fast, tasty and healthy! Add this soon to be staple dish to your menu tonight!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Salmon Cakes Recipe
- 1 sweet potato, cooked, peeled and mashed
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 strips turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dill
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans (14 oz) salmon, bones/skin removed and drained
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp pecorino cheese, grated
- Combine all ingredients except ghee in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Form patties and place in saucepan with ghee over medium high heat
- Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &