The benefits of omega-3 fats are immense! In addition to have anti inflammatory properties, they have also been proven effective in the treatment and prevention of hundreds of medical conditions. Get your daily dose of these amazing omega-3 fats with this delicious and easy to make salmon cakes recipe! It’s fast, tasty and healthy! Add this soon to be staple dish to your menu tonight!
Salmon Cakes Recipe
- 1 sweet potato, cooked, peeled and mashed
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 strips turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dill
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans (14 oz) salmon, bones/skin removed and drained
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp pecorino cheese, grated
- Combine all ingredients except ghee in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Form patties and place in saucepan with ghee over medium high heat
- Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side.