Pecan Pesto Salmon Recipe
This Pecan Pesto Salmon Recipe is not only delicious, easy to make and full of amazing flavor but it’s also packed with omega-3 fats that are essential for hormone health! Try this incredibly good dish tonight!
- 2 wild caught Alaskan salmon filets
- 1½ cups fresh basil
- ¾ cup pecans
- ¼ cup pecorino cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- Sea Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place salmon in a pan and season lightly with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork
- Blend the remaining ingredients in a food processor until the mixture becomes incorporated but slightly chunky.
- Serve pesto drizzled over the salmon
Great recipe! I, sometimes, replace the parmesan cheese with nutricional yeast and it wirks great.
Hi. I am dairy free. I make a fermented cashew cheese/ yogurt. I assume it is low carb. On occasion I eat vegan sliced hard cheese( like American cheese). It is processed, is it ok to eat this?
Yes, Thank you Dr Axe. I have to try more wild-caught salmon.Maybe it’s caught mostly from Norway, I think.
How many grams of protein daily for men 170lb female 185lb for 25percent ratio. We both watch your tv show intro for Keto diet 70/25/5 we already started!!
i adore your site. Do you have a cookbook or any printed version of your recipes?
I stumbled across your website while scouring the internet for natural health and fitness tips and ideas. While reading through your website I became very interested and wanted to try your “Green Supefood” supplement. The problem is I live in Canada and there is shipping option for Canada. Is there a retailer in Canada that sells your product or is there another way around it. Please let me know.