This deconstructed smoked salmon sushi bowl recipe is a favorite! It’s full of healthy omega-3 fats, flavor and is so easy to make. If you like sushi, this recipe is sure to be your new favorite!
- 1 cup quinoa (any color)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- ½ cucumber, diced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces smoked wild caught Alaskan salmon, pulled into pieces
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 2 ounces goat chevre, cubed
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Cook quinoa according to package.
- Whisk lime juice, sesame oil, brown rice vinegar, and coconut aminos in a small bowl, and stir into cooked quinoa.
- Add 1/4 of quinoa mixture into a bowl.
- Top with cucumber, red onion, smoked salmon, avocado, and goat chevre. Serve immediately.