This Chocolate Banana Protein Pancakes Recipe is delicious, healthy and a great way to start the day.
- 2 scoops chocolate whey protein
- 2 tablespoons pancake flour
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 banana, mashed
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients together with a whisk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, banana and almond milk.
- Gently pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while mixing with a rubber spatula until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1⁄4-cup rounds of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, about 3 minutes. Flip with a spatula, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.