This taco salad recipe is a healthy, delicious and easy to make meal! Try it today!
- 1 pound, lean, ground organic turkey
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 5 ounces of baby Romaine or chopped Romaine hearts
- ½ cup of chopped cilantro
- one 15-ounce can of rinsed and drained black beans
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- ⅓ cup of chopped white onion
- In a medium pan, brown the lean turkey according to package directions.
- Add in cumin, garlic powder, chili powder and sea salt. Stir until well combined then set meat aside to cool slightly.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together Romaine leaves, cilantro, goat cheddar, black beans, tomatoes, avocado and onion.
- Add in cooked turkey meat and toss together again.
- Divide the salad into 4-6 servings.
- For tastiest results cover with our Pico de Gallo and Avocado Ranch Dressing.