This gluten free meatloaf recipe makes for a great dinner! It’s easy to make, healthy and delicious! Rest assured knowing your family is getting healthy vitamins and nutrients for dinner tonight!
- 1 cup crushed almond flour crackers
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped white onion
- ½ cup tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.
- Mix crackers, thyme, cumin, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in ground beef, eggs, garlic, onion and tomato sauce.
- Mix well using hands or a fork.
- Add in cracker mixture and mix well until all is combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 160 F.
- Serve hot.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &