Almond Crusted Salmon Recipe
This almond crusted salmon recipe is not only delicious but full of essential omega 3 fats and vitamin D!
- 4 small, wild-caught Alaskan salmon fillets
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 cups spinach
- Lemon juice for garnish (optional)
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, parsley, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Blend until all is well-combined.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Dredge the salmon on both sides through the almond mixture.
- Fry salmon in the oil 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked throughout.
- Serve over bed of fresh greens and top with fresh lemon juice.
??Steam the spinach??
The best recipe for ever
Excellent recipe! Thank you!
This is a delicious, easy recipe! I did not have parsley so I used dried thyme.
Good morning from Brazil! I’ll try this recipe, it seems to be delicious… but what the spinach is for? Thank you very much.
greens is the spinach
It’s the serve over a “bed of fresh greens” mentioned in #5.
This is delicious!! We will make this one of our regulars!! Thanks!
Glad my hubby is a Commercial Salmon Fisherman!! I have everything on hand for this but the Parsley!!! Love your recipes!