- 4 small, wild-caught Alaskan salmon fillets
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 cups spinach
- Lemon juice for garnish (optional)
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, parsley, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Blend until all is well-combined.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Dredge the salmon on both sides through the almond mixture.
- Fry salmon in the oil 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked throughout.
- Serve over bed of fresh greens and top with fresh lemon juice.