- 2 eggs
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 5 pieces turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup pecorino cheese, grated
- 4 chicken chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, bacon and cheese.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture and then immediately in the crumb mixture to coat the chicken.
- Place chicken in the baking dish and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &