This baked meatballs recipe is amazing!
It’s a family favorite at our house. Easy to make and healthy, try these tonight!
Makes 42 small meatballs
- 1 pound beef and ½ pound of both: lamb and bison
- ⅓ cup raw, smoked goat cheese
- ¼ cup of the following: fresh parsley, fresh basil and oregano, all finely chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cassava flour
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and, using your hands, mix until well combined.
- Roll into small meatballs and place on baking sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Serve and enjoy!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &