Let’s talk about meatballs. What is it about these little nibbles take a meal to the next level? Of course, when you buy them at the store or order them off a menu, it’s always a gamble; you’re never quite sure what’s in those.
Luckily, this is one of the simplest things to make at home! These Easy Gluten-Free Meatballs are fantastic. They’re made with grass-fed beef, which is loaded with immune-boosting conjugated linoleic acid. These also fit well into a Paleo or even keto diet.
Best of all, these meatballs keep their shape even without breading. Gluten-free eaters, rejoice! Ready to whip up a batch of these easy meatballs? Let’s get started!
We’ll kick things off by placing all our ingredients, minus the oil, in a large bowl. Mix ’em all up and then form them into 1 to 1–1/2 inch meatballs. This is a great activity to let the kids help out with!
Next, heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, then add in the meatballs. Be careful not to overcrowd them! Brown these easy gluten-free meatballs on all sides, then let them cool on paper towels before serving.
How fast was that? These easy gluten-free meatballs are super versatile. Serve them in a sandwich, add them to gluten-free pasta and homemade pasta sauce or gobble them up with mashed faux-tatoes. They’re also awesome on game day as a quick snack. I love making a double batch of these and freezing the extras. They thaw quickly, making dinnertime a snap!Print
These Easy Gluten-Free Meatballs are fantastic. They’re made with grass-fed beef, which is loaded with immune-boosting conjugated linoleic acid.
- 1 pound ground grass-fed beef
- 2 eggs, whisked
- one 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ¼ cup finely grated raw sheep’s milk cheese, such as Pecorino or Zamorano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Place all of the ingredients except the oil in a bowl. Mix ingredients together and form into 1 to 1–1/2-inch meatballs.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the meatballs well on all sides in the skillet and place on paper towels to cool briefly before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Main Dishes, Snacks
- Method: Sautéing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 375
- Sugar: 0.8g
- Sodium: 414mg
- Fat: 22.5g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9.1g
- Trans Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 38.5g
- Cholesterol: 415mg
Keywords: gluten-free meatballs, gluten-free meatball recipe, easy meatball recipe, keto