This black bean brownies recipe
Black Bean Brownies Recipe
- 1 can 15 ounce black beans, drained
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup raw honey
- 2 teaspoon stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup gluten-free flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup water
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Grease 8 x 8 pan with coconut oil
- Bake for 40 min. at 350 degrees.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 mins.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &