This Cashew Chicken with Apricot Sauce Recipe is delicious, easy to make, healthy and gluten-free!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Cashew Chicken with Apricot Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 6 Medjool dates
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1 ¼ teaspoon curry
- 4 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease baking dish with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, soak the apricots and dates in the hot water for at least one hour.
- In food processor, blend soaked apricots, dates and honey until thick. Add the mustard and curry powder and pulse until thoroughly blended.
- Pour the sauce in bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in the apricot mixture, coating well. Roll coated chicken breasts in chopped nuts and place in baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &