This Savory Baked Fish recipe is delicious, easy to make and healthy!
- 6 white fish fillets, such as mahi mahi, grouper or snapper
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ cup finely minced onion
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- One 8-ounce can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grated raw cheese
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sauté the onions and garlic in coconut oil in small skillet over medium low heat until onion is transparent and soft.
- Purée fire roasted tomatoes in blender. Add garlic/onion mix to blender with tomatoes and other herbs.
- Place fish in baking pan that has been coated with coconut oil. Generously brush fish with tomato sauce mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix flour and cheese together. Sprinkle cheese mixture over fish and bake for approximately 30 minutes.