This Cashew Chicken with Apricot Sauce Recipe is delicious, easy to make, healthy and gluten-free!
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 6 Medjool dates
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1 ¼ teaspoon curry
- 4 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease baking dish with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, soak the apricots and dates in the hot water for at least one hour.
- In food processor, blend soaked apricots, dates and honey until thick. Add the mustard and curry powder and pulse until thoroughly blended.
- Pour the sauce in bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in the apricot mixture, coating well. Roll coated chicken breasts in chopped nuts and place in baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.