Are you looking for right kind of mayonnaise without genetically modified canola oil or even potentially problematic grapeseed oil? Instead, go with a DIY mayo that uses the best ingredients, including the healthiest fat.
In other words, I strongly suggest you make up your own homemade Coconut Oil Mayonnaise. It’s chock-full of benefit-rich coconut oil.
From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut only affects the digestive system, but in reality it can affect more. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
Coconut Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 egg yolks at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup of coconut oil, melted
- pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- In a blender, add egg yolks, mustard, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice and blend on very low setting.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil while blender is still on low speed.
- Once oil is well incorporated, add the remaining lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place mayo in a jar and store in the refrigerator.