- 8 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 6 cups baby kale
- 1 cup green onions
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup ghee
- 32 ounces chicken or vegetable broth
- 16 ounces kefir
- 2 cups raw cheddar cheese
- Place the butter, green onions, garlic, kale and broccoli in a large pot and sauté them for 10 minutes over medium high heat, stirring consistently.
- Add in the chicken or vegetable broth and heat for another 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour contents back into the pot and simmer over high heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the kefir and cheese and stir well.
- Serve immediately.
Broccoli was first introduced to North America by Italian immigrants. It was a uniquely valued food because of its many health benefits. Broccoli is high in vitamin C, chromium and fiber. It’s also very versatile and can be consumed raw, cooked, boiled, steamed or roasted. Try this satisfying and delicious creamy broccoli soup recipe with cheese in order to incorporate broccoli into your diet today!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &