Conventional pizza’s can be full of toxic ingredients and GMO foods. Instead, make your own at home with this awesome gluten free flatbread pizza recipe! It’s delicious and healthy! It’s also very fast and a great recipe for kids to help with!
- 1 Gluten-free tortilla or Ezekiel wrap
- ½ cup organic pizza sauce
- 6 ounces cooked organic chicken (shredded)
- 1 cup raw spinach
- ½ cup raw fresh basil leaves
- ⅛ cup cooked onions
- 6 cloves cooked garlic sliced
- Sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup raw cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Cook chicken and shred.
- Cook garlic and onions for 3 minutes in grapeseed oil.
- Put tortilla on baking pan, add pizza sauce.
- Place all other ingredients on top.
- Top off with shredded raw cheddar.
- Bake in oven at 350F for 10-12 minutes.