Conventional pizza’s can be full of toxic ingredients and GMO foods. Instead, make your own at home with this awesome gluten free flatbread pizza recipe! It’s delicious and healthy! It’s also very fast and a great recipe for kids to help with!
- 1 Gluten-free tortilla or Ezekiel wrap
- ½ cup organic pizza sauce
- 6 ounces cooked organic chicken (shredded)
- 1 cup raw spinach
- ½ cup raw fresh basil leaves
- ⅛ cup cooked onions
- 6 cloves cooked garlic sliced
- Sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup raw cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Cook chicken and shred.
- Cook garlic and onions for 3 minutes in grapeseed oil.
- Put tortilla on baking pan, add pizza sauce.
- Place all other ingredients on top.
- Top off with shredded raw cheddar.
- Bake in oven at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &