This Crustless Spinach Quiche recipe is delicious, easy to make and high in protein.
Crustless Spinach Quiche Recipe
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups shredded raw cheese
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 in pie pan with coconut oil.
- Heat coconut oil, and onions over medium heat in sauce pan until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and cook until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach mixture and blend.
- Scoop into pan and bake for 30 minutes.