- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups shredded raw cheese
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 in pie pan with coconut oil.
- Heat coconut oil, and onions over medium heat in sauce pan until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and cook until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach mixture and blend.
- Scoop into pan and bake for 30 minutes.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &