- 3 medium-sized mangos
- 6 egg yolks
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup honey
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- Pureé mangos with coconut milk in blender
- Add egg yolks, sea salt and raw honey to blender and combine
- Pour into ice-cream maker and allow to freeze
- (If you don't have an ice-cream maker, you can just place it in a bowl and freeze it. It won't be as smooth and creamy, but it will still taste great)
This Mango Coconut Ice Cream recipe is amazing! It not only curbs a craving for something sweet but is also high in vitamin C and healthy fats! Try it today!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &