This Quinoa Tabouli Salad is a great addition to any meal! Quinoa is a grain that is higher in protein, fiber, magnesium and folate! Try it today!
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups diced tomato
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 sweet pepper, any color, diced
- 2 cups (packed) finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup finely chopped mint
- 1 large lemon or 2 small lemons, juiced
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- Pile the quinoa in a large bowl and allow to cool almost to room temperature.
- Add all the chopped vegetables and herbs and toss to mix.
- Mix the lemon juice and olive oil in a cup then sprinkle the mixture over the salad.
- Toss to coat all of the vegetables and the quinoa.
- Salt to taste.