Coconut is one of the healthiest foods you can eat! Coconut is a medium chain fatty acid which are easily digested and converted to energy instead of being stored as fat. Because of this, coconut aids in weight loss, helps to stimulate the metabolism and has amazing anti microbial properties. Experience the full benefit of coconut and try this peppermint patties recipe!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Peppermint Patties Recipe
- 2 cups coconut oil, room temp
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Three 3 ounce dark chocolate bars, minimum 72% cacao
- In a bowl, mix the 2 cups of coconut oil, honey and peppermint extract.
- Form patties out of the mixture and place on a plate of parchment paper. Place in freezer to harden.
- While waiting, melt the chocolate bars over medium low heat in a saucepan. Remove from heat to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Dip the hardened patties in the chocolate until covered and place back on the plate. Place in the freezer until the chocolate has hardened.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &