Salmon Stir Fry Recipe
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons brown rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup chopped peppers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound wild caught alaskan salmon, skinned and cut into 1 1/2" cubes
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 ½ cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the coconut aminos, coconut oil, vinegar and sesame oil.
- Add in garlic, onions and peppers.
- Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add salmon to pan and continue cooking.
- Add in broccoli, mushrooms and ginger.
- Continue to cook until salmon reaches 145 F internally.
- Top mixture with sesame seeds and serve hot.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &